1. Keep it simple
No complicated constructions, for example, 1 point per treatment or 1 point for every Ksh. 100 spent. Transparency for the customer and fewer questions for you.
2. Keep your customers informed
With PAID the customer can see the number of points earned via SMS. Some say that this method may be intrusive to the customers’ privacy. But who doesn’t like to know when they have been rewarded? The fact is, they will be so impressed at the experience, they are likely to tell their friends about it. PAID also makes it is possible to filter clients on the number of loyalty points they have earned. This way you can send targeted campaigns.
3. Give small and big rewards
Not all customers are the same. One customer wants to save for a treatment, while another customer is happy with a product for less loyalty points. Provide a varied program so all customers are encouraged to save.
4. Reward word of mouth
Let your customers work for you by offering loyalty points for bringing in new customers. You can even choose to reward loyalty points to the new customer as well. Good for business and good for current and new customers.
5. Fill your quiet days with loyalty points specials
Sometimes you have days when only 70% of your day is booked. It is a shame to not fill up the remaining 30%. You can solve this, for example, with a special promotion where loyalty points are worth twice as much on that specific day. You can do this via SMS, a newsletter or on your Facebook page.
6. Reward VIP customers
Reward the customers who visit your salon often for their loyalty. For example, invite your top 10 customers, who have saved up the most loyalty points, to a special evening where they get exclusive treatments.
7. Everyone participates
A successful loyalty program is supported by everyone who works at the salon. Your employees can tell the customers everything about the loyalty points program and encourage their enthusiasm. So make sure they are up to speed when it comes to your loyalty program, why do you have the program and what are the benefits for the customers.
Do you need help setting up your loyalty program? Do not hesitate to contact us. We love helping you.